Filthy Habitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME!!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thank you for joining Filthy Habitz!!
Latest topics
» post whore time
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... Emptyby SAMSET Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:08 pm

» 1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Sport
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... Emptyby johnbrnrd Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:52 pm

» 76 monte carlo
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... Emptyby SAMSET Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:37 pm

» Lansing
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... Emptyby mightysam34 Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:57 pm

» new daily driver
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... Emptyby SAMSET Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:12 pm

» My Intro..
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... Emptyby x CaNaDiAn HuStLa Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:01 pm

» Hey everyone
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... Emptyby iroc2 Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:39 pm

» Pioneer 6x9 5-Way Speakers for sale!
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... Emptyby iroc2 Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:00 pm

» FS- 18x8 rims
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... Emptyby chente629 Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChevyChampion

ChevyChampion

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... Empty
PostSubject: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is......   Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:02 pm

HOV, H-to the OV. Just kidding. My name is B and I drive a 95 Chevy Camaro. I haven't done any performance mods yet. Just exterior such as a body kit and some corvette c6 wheels. Lookin to get an LT1 engine pretty soon. Right now only runnin with a v6. It may look fast, but you can probably outrun it on a tricycle. ha ha ha ha ha............
Back to top Go down
iroc2

iroc2

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is......   Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:13 pm

welcome

i bet you could outrun a 96 3.0 v6 ranger tho lol cant wait to see everything your gona do to it. im super into camaros. never owned one but want a 1st gen
Back to top Go down
boostin240

boostin240

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is......   Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Joeskey

Joeskey

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is......   Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
gastiresoil

gastiresoil

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is......   Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:03 am

ChevyChampion wrote:
HOV, H-to the OV. Just kidding. My name is B and I drive a 95 Chevy Camaro. I haven't done any performance mods yet. Just exterior such as a body kit and some corvette c6 wheels. Lookin to get an LT1 engine pretty soon. Right now only runnin with a v6. It may look fast, but you can probably outrun it on a tricycle. ha ha ha ha ha............

Don't waste your money on an LT1. If you're going to spend the money on a swap do it right.

http://www.allthetimeauto.com/1919cols1end.html

It's a complete drop in.

http://www.chevyhiperformance.com/techarticles/148_0311_chevrolet_ls1_engine_swap/index.html

^ another article

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/features/1002gmhtp_1994_chevy_camaro/index.html

^ and another one. yeah the camaro makes mad power but to get any real power they had to fab up everything. Just go with the LS1. You could get heads and cam + intake and exhaust and put out close to 415.

It's about time another GM joined up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/notifications.php#/profile.php?ref=profi
boostin240

boostin240

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is......   Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:01 pm

I would have to agree with the above post. I used to hang around alot more F-bodies a few years back and I can agree that LT1s are not worth the time and money. Save yourself the trouble and find a clean LS1 and put a few bolt ons and you will love yourself for it.
Back to top Go down
ChevyChampion

ChevyChampion

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is......   Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Thanks for the input fellas. I'll look into the LS1!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is......   Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filthy Habitz :: Main Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: