Filthy Habitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME!!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thank you for joining Filthy Habitz!!
Latest topics
» post whore time
Posted pics of my sons truck in the garage section Emptyby SAMSET Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:08 pm

» 1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Sport
Posted pics of my sons truck in the garage section Emptyby johnbrnrd Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:52 pm

» 76 monte carlo
Posted pics of my sons truck in the garage section Emptyby SAMSET Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:37 pm

» Lansing
Posted pics of my sons truck in the garage section Emptyby mightysam34 Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:57 pm

» new daily driver
Posted pics of my sons truck in the garage section Emptyby SAMSET Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:12 pm

» My Intro..
Posted pics of my sons truck in the garage section Emptyby x CaNaDiAn HuStLa Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:01 pm

» Hey everyone
Posted pics of my sons truck in the garage section Emptyby iroc2 Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:39 pm

» Pioneer 6x9 5-Way Speakers for sale!
Posted pics of my sons truck in the garage section Emptyby iroc2 Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:00 pm

» FS- 18x8 rims
Posted pics of my sons truck in the garage section Emptyby chente629 Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Posted pics of my sons truck in the garage section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ElGordo

ElGordo

Posted pics of my sons truck in the garage section Empty
PostSubject: Posted pics of my sons truck in the garage section   Posted pics of my sons truck in the garage section EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Hope you guys like his truck. Remeber he is 9 years old. He had all the seats
redone. New carpet is going in as you can see in the pics. New stearing wheel.
he picked out the wheels and tires. He bought new red neons we just put those on. Sounds are going in next. he is putting alot into it. he works really hard for this truck. Hope to post more pics later
Back to top Go down

Posted pics of my sons truck in the garage section
Page 1 of 1